Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tsumani Rose envelope

In the new paper collection "Life Abloom" from Tsunami Rose, there was a really cool mini envelope. The size is perfect for a gift card. I adhered the envelope together and added on of the many phrases from the line to the front of it. I looked into my stash of goodies to see what will match. I just got this cute little clock charm and I really wanted to use it I think it looks wonderful on the envelope. A few more embellishments and a little ink for distress and done. I hope you have just as much fun with this line as I did.








http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790661http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790661


Tsunami Rose Designs Links


This project is also for Miriams Craft blog challenge

5 comments:

  1. What a super cool clippie! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty line! I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, love all of the fun embellies you used! That clip is great, would love some of those! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project, really like it- :)

    Hugs from Linda
    BIF (and a fellow DT at TRD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything you've created here with adding blips of yummies, too!
    Hugss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete